Morris From Montague

John Morris from Montague, MI personal blog.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

2007-02 After Crash

Main Stage at the Adelaide Clipsal 500 2007




Like I said not alot happened after the crash alot of laying around, I did attend a few events. One that comes to mind is my frist national racing event. I went to a few days of the Clipsal 500, Which is Australias equivalant of NASCAR, but they turn left and right. But its all about Ford and Holden Fan (Holden is Chevy). Then after the races they have concerts in track.

Over all I was pretty board around this time and a bit upset with myself. Another thing was my friend Miah, and my brother were heading over in April, and this but a bit of a damper on what we could do. The entire broken collar bone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home