Morris From Montague

John Morris from Montague, MI personal blog.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

2007-04 Miah and My Brother Visit



Miah and Me soon after his arrival, taken in my front yard Adelaide, Australia




April things were turning around again, I wasn´t fully recovered but I was out and about again. Just behaving my self, No bikes, No kiting, No Activities, that could refracture my collar bone. Good news was I had a string of visiters coming. First my mate Miah from the states, then my brother Mark and his then GF, then my friend Keith´s mom and sisiter. So basically for the next month and a half my small two bedroom flat would be a bit packed.
April is also the the Fringe Festival in Adeladaide. Besides the wine capital of Austraila Adelaide is know at the arts capital of Australia too. There are festival all summer long, Greek Fest, Sea and Vines at Mc Clarenvale, WOMAD, but the big one is a month long festival in the parklands called the Fringe Festival. Its takes place every day, and offer performing art performances, but on the weekend nights turns into a beer garden. Or the garden of un earlthly delights as it is know. This is a pretty good thing to have just down the road from your house. More then one evening ended up here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home