Morris From Montague

John Morris from Montague, MI personal blog.

Friday, April 18, 2008

2007-04 Miah, Mark, Visit

Like I said before April was the start of a train of visitors. Miah was the first to arrive followed by my brother and his gf a week after. The week before my brother arrived Miah and me stuck around adelaide checking out the sites and hanging out with my mates from the laide. I had to work during the weekdays, so i would leave him my ride, while i suffered at work.

I took a week of vacation after my brother and his gf arrived. We planned a trip around the South and East Coast of Australia. We started by driving from Adelaide to Melborne via the Great Ocean Road. Its labled as one of the best ocean drives in the world. Im glad I did it but dont know how many times I would just drive it. It would be great to combine with more activities. Once in Melborne we flew up the Hamilton Island in the Whitsundays, where we would head to Arlie beach and go sailing for a few days around the Whitsundays Islands, and spend a few days in Arlie socializing with other travels, after Arlie we headed from Arlie Beach to Sydney for a few days were we would leave Miah and head back to Adelaide. My brother his gf and me headed back to Adelaide. Back in Adelaide my brother and his gf check out the local vinyards and wildlife while I worked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home