Morris From Montague

John Morris from Montague, MI personal blog.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

2007-04 Miah first week in Australia (Adelaide area)

Me hanging with some of the locals


Catortionist steet preformer during the Fringe Festival, I actully never got to see this, I was telling Miah about him and how I wanted to see a guy fit him self through a tennis racket, and the first day he headed out there he was out.

Miah playing with some of the locals

11\17 S. Ecsplanade Glenelg South Australia, My House in Aus.
There were no shortage of rainbows in Adelaide

Miah and Me on my Jeep at the Mouth of the Murry river South of Adeladie. We took this day cruise with Colin and Amy. Amy is actully what I remember most abou this trip. She didn't like my driving, and I kinda feed of this.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home